The following terms and conditions relate to goods which you are offering to purchase from AppliedNutrition.uk Please read the terms and conditions carefully as they preside over your usage of this website. We will be unable to process any offer to purchase goods until you have done so. If there is anything written in the terms and conditions you do not understand feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0151 546 9497
- By making an offer to purchase you agree to be obliged to fill the provisions of the agreement between you and us. If you do not agree to these provisions do not place an order.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to register for this service. By submitting an order, you confirm that you are at least 16 years of age and that you accept these terms and conditions of purchase.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and are not under any requirements to advise you of these changes.
Your Agreement with Us
- Nothing on our website (AppliedNutrition.uk) is intended to mean that we are making a legal offer to you to provide the goods; we are inviting you to make a legal offer to us for you to purchase the goods. It is entirely at our discretion to reject or accept your offer of purchase.
- This agreement is only agreed when we have accepted your offer to purchase the goods and have sent you an invoice or receipt that includes the date of the agreement being accepted which will be the date shown on said invoice or receipt
- All prices on the website are given in UK pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT. (Note: We only accept payment in UK Pounds Sterling.) Non UK and Channel Islands customers please note that we are a UK registered company and such charge VAT on all transactions.
- Our agreement of your offer to purchase goods is entirely subject to their availability. Our acknowledgment of order acceptance via email or web is not a guarantee of delivery. We will inform you of our inability to deliver the goods you have offered to purchase and provide a full refund. In the event we are unable to fulfil only part of your order we will take the amount of the whole order from your credit card and on dispatch a full refund for the unavailable goods will be made.